The GATOS collaboration brings together the expertise of observers and modellers to investigate a variety of topics relating to the physical processes taking place in the nuclear regions of active galactic nuclei. These include the gas flow cycle, the polar dust emission, and the torus/obscuring material properties as well as the co-evolution of the star formation activity/AGN phenomena.
- 30 March 2021: Two GATOS proposals for JWST GO1 have been approved!
- 23 Jul 2019: ALMA proposal to observe the GATOS AGNs has been accepted!
- 14/15 Oct 2019: GATOS meeting, Tenerife
- Jun 2019: GATOS proposal "Resolving the ionized outflows in local Seyfert galaxies with GTC/MEGARA" accepted for cycle 2019B
- Jan 2019: GATOS proposal "Resolving the ionized outflows in local Seyfert galaxies with GTC/MEGARA" accepted for cycle 2019A
- Sep 2017: Next GATOS meeting announced: University of Oxford (15 - 17 January 2018)
- Summer 2017: GATOS ALMA Cycle 5 proposal accepted (PI: S. García-Burillo)